Elevation is pleased to announce the following for COCC Fall Term!
Thursday and Friday In-Person Lunch (September 30–December 3):
- Lunch Menu (also see image below)
- Reservation times are 11am, 11:15am, 11:30am, 11:45am, and 12pm.
- All meals will be served in the Elevation Dining Room.
- Due to Covid-19 distancing and small class sizes, reservations are limited and fill quickly. Thank you for your understanding.
- Lunch is prepared by our CUL 200 Kitchen Operations and HM 190 Dining Room Operations courses.
- Groups of 5 or more, please contact us for availability (541.318.3738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) as the online system does not allow for large groups to schedule themselves.
Additionally: Friday Mornings: Bakery Kiosk, times will be posted soon, October 8–Dec. 3
- Cascade Culinary’s Bakery Kiosk showcases the work of our Baking and Pastry students and is a part of the BAK 265 Retail Baking Management course. For Fall 2021, a CCI student intern will be baking goods and managing the Bakery Kiosk with assistance from student volunteers. Baked goods created in BAK 215 Laminated Dough & Viennoiserie and BAK 240 The Craft of Artisan Breads will also be featured.
- The Bakery Kiosk is located at the Elevation Restaurant Entrance/Lobby on the east side of the building.
- No reservations are needed.
- A variety of pastries and baked goods are offered each week during the term (depending on course learning outcomes). Enjoy scones, muffins, croissants, breads, butterhorns, and more!
- Most baked goods are $2 ($1 for COCC students). $20 for a dozen.
Cascade Culinary Institute Students and Faculty/Staff look forward to seeing you soon!
Location and Payment:
- All offerings are located at Cascade Culinary Institute, 2555 NW Campus Village Way in Bend. Map and Driving Directions.
- Please pay in-person. Payment options are cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- All tips go to the Cascade Culinary Institute student scholarship fund!