Thursday and Friday In-Person Lunch (September 30–December 3, 2021):
- Fall 2021 Reservations are currently full.
- Lunch Menu (menu image also below)
- Reservation times are 11am, 11:15am, 11:30am, 11:45am, and 12pm.
- All meals will be served in the Elevation Dining Room.
- Due to Covid-19 distancing and small class sizes, reservations are limited and fill quickly. Thank you for your understanding.
- Lunch is prepared by the CUL 200 Kitchen Operations and HM 190 Dining Room Operations courses.
- Groups of 5 or more, please contact us for availability (541.318.3738 or email email@example.com) as the online system does not allow for large groups to schedule themselves.
Fall Friday Mornings: Bakery Kiosk, 7am–10am
- Remaining Fall dates are 10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 11/19, 12/3. Note that the Kiosk is closed 11/26 for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
- Cascade Culinary’s Bakery Kiosk showcases the work of our Baking and Pastry students and is a part of the BAK 265 Retail Baking Management course. For Fall 2021, a CCI student intern will be baking goods and managing the Bakery Kiosk with assistance from student volunteers and the CCI lab assistant. Baked goods created in BAK 215 Laminated Dough & Viennoiserie and BAK 240 The Craft of Artisan Breads will also be featured.
- The Bakery Kiosk is located at the Elevation Restaurant Entrance/Lobby on the east side of the building.
- No reservations are needed.
- A variety of pastries and baked goods are offered each week during the term (depending on course learning outcomes). Enjoy scones, muffins, croissants, breads, butterhorns, and more!
- Most baked goods are $2 ($1 for COCC students). $20 for a dozen.
Thanksgiving Pie Fundraiser
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan and Chai Apple Thanksgiving Pies are for sale by the Culinary Club. If you would like to order a pie, see details and submit the order form.
Upcoming Winter and Spring 2022 Offerings:
- The Retail Baking Operations course will operate the Bakery Kiosk on Wednesday mornings, January 19–March 9, 2022.
- Elevation Restaurant will be open for Thursday and Friday lunch and dinner April 7–June 3, 2022. Reservations will open March 30, 2022. The Kitchen Operations and Dining Room Operations courses will be preparing and serving lunch. The Culinary Arts Capstone course will prepare and serve dinner.
- The Food Truck Operations course will have a walk-up lunch (no reservations required) on Mondays and Tuesdays April 4–May 31, 2022.
Cascade Culinary Institute Students and Faculty/Staff look forward to seeing you soon!
Location and Payment:
- All offerings are located at Cascade Culinary Institute, 2555 NW Campus Village Way in Bend. Map and Driving Directions.
- Please pay in-person. Payment options are cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- All tips go to the Cascade Culinary Institute student scholarship fund!