Elevation Restaurant is pleased to announce that it is open for to-go lunch orders on Fridays, January 15 through March 12, 2021.
- To order, call Elevation Restaurant at 541-318-3735 on Fridays starting January 15, between the hours of 11 am-12:30 pm.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders prior to the specified ordering time for take-out service.
- Due to Covid-19, small class sizes and the start of the term, we will be limiting service to the first ten callers initially. We hope to expand capacity soon. Thank you for your understanding.
- Face coverings are required when picking up to-go orders.
- Pick up and pay for your order at the Cascade Culinary Institute Shirley Ray Food Truck at 2555 NW Campus Village Way in Bend when you arrive. Payment options are cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Inside seating is not available due to Covid-19 restaurant protocols in Deschutes County. Please note that the interior spaces of the Culinary Building are currently closed to the public.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Printable Menu: Elevation Winter Friday Lunch To-Go Menu (PDF)
Due to Covid-19, we have temporarily paused our regular restaurant reservation system.