Elevation Restaurant is currently closed for the summer. Elevation will be open September 30–December 3, for Thursday and Friday lunch service for the COCC fall term 2021. Reservations will open September 20, 2021.
Thank you for your patronage for the spring term offerings below which have now concluded.
Tuesday Take-Out Lunch (preorder by phone required), April 6–June 1, 2021
- Lunches are prepped in Elevation Dining Room!
- To order, call Elevation Restaurant at 541-318-3735 on Tuesdays starting April 6, between the hours of 11 am–12 pm.
- You will be given a time to pick-up your order.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders prior to the specified ordering time for take-out service.
- Printable Tuesday Pre-Order Take-Out Lunch Menu
- Tuesday 6/1/21 special: Bánh mì – French-inspired Vietnamese Sandwich with pickled carrots, lemongrass chicken, Daikon radish, pâté, special mayo, with fresh cucumber and jalapeno on the side.
- Due to Covid-19 and associated small class sizes, we will be limiting service to the first ten callers (approximately 20 food orders). Thank you for your understanding.
- Please pick up and pay for your order at the patio/food truck area on the east side of the building.
- Tuesday take-out lunch service is prepared by our CUL 200 Kitchen Operations and HM 190 Dining Room Operations courses.
Wednesday mornings: Bakery Kiosk Take-Out April 21–June 2
- Cascade Culinary’s Bakery Kiosk showcases the work of our Baking and Pastry students and is a part of the BAK 265 Retail Baking Management course.
- Time: Wednesday mornings, 7am – 10 am, no reservations needed.
- A variety of pastries and baked goods are offered each week during the term (depending on course learning outcomes). Enjoy scones, muffins, croissants, breads, butterhorns, and more!
- The Kiosk is now located at the Elevation Restaurant Entrance on the east side of the building.
- Payment: Most baked goods are $2 ($1 for COCC students) or $15 for a dozen.
Friday Walk-Up Food Truck Take-Out Lunch April 9–June 4
- Lunches are prepped in the CCI Food Truck! CCI’s Food Truck Operations course, CUL 203, is cooking up some fabulous items to share with you!
- All meals include entrée, side dish and a beverage for $10.
- April 16–Trinidadian Doubles with Jerk Shrimp (note: sold out 4/16 at 12:30 pm)
April 23–Burris Tacos with Queso & Braised Beef
April 30–Yakitori Skewers (vegetarian option) with Sticky Rice & Teriyaki Sauce
May 7–Pork Al Pastor over Cheese Grits
May 14–Texas Style Brisket
May 21–Greek Style Lamb Burger
May 28–Pacific Salmon Burger
June 4–Korean Braised Short Rib (Beef) Tamales
- Hours are 11 am – 1 pm walk-up ordering with no reservations needed.
- Please order, pick up, and pay at Cascade Culinary Institute’s Shirley Ray Food Truck parked on the east side of the building.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Location and Payment:
- All offerings are located at Cascade Culinary Institute, 2555 NW Campus Village Way in Bend. The Food Truck is parked on the patio area on the east side of Cascade Culinary Institute. Map and Driving Directions.
- Please pay in-person. Payment options are cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- All tips go to the Cascade Culinary Institute student scholarship fund!
Covid-19 Information and Seating for All Offerings:
- Inside seating is not available to the public due to Covid-19 protocols on campus; also please note that we do not have table service at this time for take-out orders.
- The interior spaces, including restrooms, of the Culinary Building are currently closed to the public due to Covid-19 protocols.
- Please wear a face covering and follow outdoor signs posted.
Due to Covid-19, we have temporarily paused our regular restaurant reservation system.