- Elevation plans to serve a Thursday and Friday lunch by reservation for Fall 2022 (late September-early December 2022). Check back the third week of September 2022 for information on fall reservations.
- The CCI Bakery Kiosk will be open on Friday mornings, October-early December 2022. Check back the third week of September 2022 for details!
- Elevation Restaurant is not open during the summer months.
For your reference, the following public meals were served in Spring 2022:
- The CUL 200 Kitchen Operations and the HM190 Dining Room Operations course students look forward to serving you a fine dining lunch at Elevation Restaurant.
- $10 per person price includes appetizer, entrée, and dessert. The lunch menu is changing weekly. See Sample Lunch Menu (pdf). Beer and wine are also available for purchase.
- Reservations are required and open March 30, 2022. (Reservations are now full).
- Join us on the Elevation Restaurant Patio for a walk-up food truck lunch!
- $10 for lunch (includes entrée, side, drink).
- 11:30 am–1:30 pm (or until sold out).
- The food truck lunch is walk-up style with no reservations required. Patrons are welcome to utilize the patio tables (no table service).
- The CUL 203 Food Truck Operations course students will serve a delicious and varying menu each week.
- April 8: Colombian Arepas filled with Vaca Frita (braised beef), Escabeche (pickled veggies) and Avocado Crema. Served with Confetti Slaw. Beverage: Horchata.
- April 15: Trinidadian Doubles stuffed with Chana (Indian curried chickpeas) and Jerk Shrimp topped with Pikliz (Haitian pickled veggies). Served with pigeon peas & rice. Beverage: Hibiscus & lemon agua fresca.
- April 22: Southern Cornmeal Hoe Cakes with BBQ Pulled Pork. Spicy Slaw & Sweet Potato Chips. Beverage: Fresh Mint Seltzer.
- April 29: Pork Bahn Mi Burger served on Brioche topped with Vietnamese Pickled Vegetables. Wonton Chips & Cucumber Salad. Beverage: Blended Mango Green Tea.
- May 6: Oregon Coast Seafood Slider filled with Dungeness Crab & Bay Shrimp Salad, served with Traditional Slaw & a cup of Corn Chowder. Beverage: Update: Virgin Bloody Mary
- May 13: Japanese Style Fried Chicken Katsu Sando or Japanese Egg Salad Sando (Tamago) with Oniyiri. Served with a Wakame Salad & Pickled Ginger. Beverage: Violet Lemonade
- May 20: Traditional Indian Fry Bread Tacos filled with Beef Chili & Pinto Beans. Topped with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Cilantro, Salsa & Sour Cream. Served with Huckleberry Lemonade.
- May 27: Kalua Pork with Hawaiian BBQ Sauce, Mac Salad, Spam Musubi, Pina Colada, Chocolate Haupia Pie.
- The CUL 270 Culinary Arts Capstone students showcase the culmination of their learned skills for guests for this fine dining experience.
- The menu is a la carte (appetizers, entrees, and desserts priced separately). See dinner menu.
- Featured dinner specials as well as beer and wine are available.
- Reservations are required and will open March 30, 2022. (Reservations are now full).
Cascade Culinary Institute Students and Faculty/Staff look forward to seeing you soon!
Location and Payment:
- All offerings are located at Cascade Culinary Institute, 2555 NW Campus Village Way in Bend. Map and Driving Directions.
- Please pay in-person. Payment options are cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- All tips go to the Cascade Culinary Institute student scholarship fund!