Welcome to Elevation Restaurant at Cascade Culinary Institute! Offerings to the community vary by the academic term, as all meals are tied to classes. We look forward to seeing you.
Note that March 17, 2023 was the final Bakery Kiosk morning for the 2022-23 COCC academic year.
Elevation Restaurant will be serving five public meals each week during the spring term! Offerings include:
- Spring 2023 public fine-dining meals:
- Lunches: Thursdays and Fridays, April 13–June 9, 2023.
- Dinners: Thursdays and Fridays, April 13–June 2, 2023.
- Reservations for lunches and dinners will be available by the first week of the term (check back mid-week during the first full week of April).
- Additionally, the Food Truck Operations course students will offer a take-out style, patio lunch, once per week, planned for Fridays, April 14–June 9, 2023. Reservations are not required for the Food Truck lunch.
As reservations to the community are of a limited quantity, CCI asks guests to only book 1 or 2 reservations per term.
Cascade Culinary Institute students and faculty/staff look forward to seeing you soon!
Location and Payment:
- All offerings are located at Cascade Culinary Institute, 2555 NW Campus Village Way in Bend. Map and Driving Directions.
- Please pay in-person. Payment options are cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- All tips go to the Cascade Culinary Institute student scholarship fund!