Friday Bakery Kiosk
Please note that the Friday Bakery Kiosk is currently closed for Covid-19 protocols. When we get back to normal operations, you are invited to our tasty student-run Bakery Kiosk open Friday mornings during the fall, winter and spring school year terms.
- 8am-11:30am in the Bakery Kitchen Alcove (CUL 116 hall area)
- $2 pastries ($15/dozen)
- Free coffee (by donation)
- CCI merchandise (hats, t-shirts) available
Chefs Cycle CANCELED
- June 23-25, 2020 (to be held at COCC)
- Students have received emails about signing up to be volunteers for this event.
- Chefs Cycle For No Kid Hungry is a national fundraising event that will be held June 22-June 25 at COCC. 275 Award-winning chefs from around the nation are traveling to Bend and staying in the residence halls at COCC. The chefs will complete a three day, 300-mile ride originating out of CCI parking lot. Cascade Culinary Institute is very involved in facilitating this event. Thank you Chef Hagen for helping to bring this event to Bend! Chefs Cycle is a tremendous opportunity for Cascade Culinary Institute students to network and learn!
- Danish Hygge Dinner (March 6, 2020)
- Interactive Culinary Learning Experience (Tapas) (February 20, 2020)
- Valentine’s Dinner (February 14, 2020)
- Fred Harvey Dinner at Elevation (December 5-6, 2019)
- “Chopped Competition” CCI Fundraiser at Anthony’s at the Old Mill District (November-December, 2019)
- Thanksgiving Pie Fundraiser 2019 (November 2019)