Danish Hygge Dinner
- Friday, March 6, 2020, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm Note: This event is full for capacity.
- Hygge (pronounced “hoo-gah”) is a quality of coziness that makes a person feel content and comfortable, and is regarded as a defining characteristic of Danish culture. Traditional Scandinavian light appetizers and desserts will be served buffet-style in a candle-lit, cozy atmosphere in Elevation Restaurant. Guests will learn about our students’ experiences in Denmark this past summer. This dinner funds our 2021 Danish Exchange program. $50/person.
- Danish Hygge Menu
- June 23-25, 2020 (to be held at COCC)
- Students have received emails about signing up to be volunteers for this event.
- Chefs Cycle For No Kid Hungry is a national fundraising event that will be held June 22-June 25 at COCC. 275 Award-winning chefs from around the nation are traveling to Bend and staying in the residence halls at COCC. The chefs will complete a three day, 300-mile ride originating out of CCI parking lot. Cascade Culinary Institute is very involved in facilitating this event. Thank you Chef Hagen for helping to bring this event to Bend! Chefs Cycle is a tremendous opportunity for Cascade Culinary Institute students to network and learn!
Friday Bakery Kiosk
You are invited to our tasty student-run Bakery Kiosk open every Friday morning during Winter 2020 term.
- January 17-March 13th
- $2 pastries ($15/dozen)
- Free coffee (by donation)
- CCI merchandise (hats, t-shirts) available
- Interactive Culinary Learning Experience (Tapas) (February 20, 2020)
- Valentine’s Dinner (February 14, 2020)
- Fred Harvey Dinner at Elevation (December 5-6, 2019)
- “Chopped Competition” CCI Fundraiser at Anthony’s at the Old Mill District (November-December, 2019)
- Thanksgiving Pie Fundraiser 2019 (November 2019)