Valentine’s Dinner 2020
- Friday, February 14, 2020, Elevation Restaurant Note: This event is full for capacity.
- $50/person, see menu
- Limited to 32 guests
- This event will fund the Cascade Culinary Institute Student Club.
Interactive Culinary Learning Experience
- Thursday, February 20, 2020, 5:00 pm–6:30 pm. Note: This event is full for capacity.
- Students in our Charcuterie and Wine and Beverage courses will be serving an interactive happy hour tapas. $8 for wine and food pairing.
Danish Hygge Dinner
- Friday, March 6, 2020, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm Note: This event is full for capacity.
- Hygge (pronounced “hoo-gah”) is a quality of coziness that makes a person feel content and comfortable, and is regarded as a defining characteristic of Danish culture. Traditional Scandinavian light appetizers and desserts will be served buffet-style in a candle-lit, cozy atmosphere in Elevation Restaurant. Guests will learn about our students’ experiences in Denmark this past summer. This dinner funds our 2021 Danish Exchange program. $50/person.
- Danish Hygge Menu
- June 23-25, 2020 (to be held at COCC)
- Students have received emails about signing up to be volunteers for this event.
- Chefs Cycle For No Kid Hungry is a national fundraising event that will be held June 22-June 25 at COCC. 275 Award-winning chefs from around the nation are traveling to Bend and staying in the residence halls at COCC. The chefs will complete a three day, 300-mile ride originating out of CCI parking lot. Cascade Culinary Institute is very involved in facilitating this event. Thank you Chef Hagen for helping to bring this event to Bend! Chefs Cycle is a tremendous opportunity for Cascade Culinary Institute students to network and learn!
Friday Bakery Kiosk
You are invited to our tasty student-run Bakery Kiosk open every Friday morning during Winter 2020 term.
- January 17-March 13th
- $2 pastries ($15/dozen)
- Free coffee (by donation)
- CCI Merchandise (hats, t-shirts) available soon